This is the second, improved version of the NanoFoamer.
The NanoFoamer is the only affordable alternative for a steam wand that produces real microfoam. Ideal for making latte-art!
Thanks to the 2 included screens (fine en superfine) you have total control over the milk texture and density.
The NanoFoamer is the ideal companion to a Flair espressomachine!
Specifications of version 2:
- Digital on/off-switch, no need to keep it pressed in
- Waterproof, can be rinsed under streaming water
- Click-on nanoscreens
- Replaceable polycarbonate impeller, better resistant to quick rotations in a fluid
- 5mm stainless steel heavy-duty shaft
- Included fine and superfine screens, available as replacements
- Improved high-speed motor
- Automatic shut-off after 90s
- New battery housing
- Reduced internal vibrations
- Including protective cover and wallmount
- Suitable for milk or plant-based alternatives like Mylk, Oatly, Alpro, etc.
- Runs on standard AA batteries, we recommend Panasonic eneloop pro rechargeables with a Maha Powerex charger Batteries are not included!
How to make microfoam with the NanoFoamer? Watch this video.