358,00 € incl. VAT (enter your address for your local VAT)
The Flair PRO2 is the solution for more demanding home-barista’s. In this price range there is nothing else that can make a better espresso.
Compared to the NEO the PRO2 offers some extra’s, like the manometer which shows how much pressure your building. The brew chamber and portafilter are also bigger, with which it’s possible to pull doppio’s (double espresso). The massive brew chamber also retains the heat better when pulling several shots in a row.
Included with the the Pro2 are the steel tamper, the 2-part aluminium drip tray and a carrying bag.
This manual espressomachine can easily generate 9bar pressure (or more). Combine the Pro2 with the Royal grinder for the ultimate control over your God Shot.
In contrast to almost all other espressomachines, it’s also possible to do other things with a Flair than a ‘standard espresso’, like for instance cold-press espresso with cold water.
It might be hard to believe considering the price, but a Flair can make espresso at least as good as a much more expensive semi-automatic machines, and so much more. A Flair-shot has superior texture and mouthfeel, while giving much more control over the final taste.
As you manually build up pressure, you literally feel the flow of water through the coffee puck, so you’re in full control all the time. Therefore, a manual espresso shot tastes superior too, you have a physical connection with the beverage you’re brewing.
Would you like to make several single espresso’s in a row quickly? Then the split spout is a good solution. For several double ‘doppio’ espresso’s in a row you can also buy an extra portafilter. The temperature strip is handy to see if your brew chamber has been sufficiently heated (which is especially important with light roasted coffees).
This product can be paid through ecocheques in Belgium (Monizze, webshop only).
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
– Black version, with gray silicone accents and anodised copper portafilter base.
– Like all Flair machines, the Classic makes genuine espresso.
– The Pro2 is the most advanced Flair, ideal for experienced more demanding users.
– The bigger capacity can hold 16-24 grams of coffee and 70ml of water. Ideal for double shots (doppio espresso).
– To pull several shots in a row quickly, you can buy an extra portafilter + screen.
– Easy maintenance and cleaning, no descaling, longer heat-up times, etc.
– More flexibiity than a semi-automatic espressomachine, also very able to do cold-press, flow-profiling, low-pressure shots, etc.
– Compact, ideal for traveling or at work.
– Sustainable, uses relatively small amounts of water. Easy maintenance, all parts and accessories are available in our store.
– Included: bottomless portafilter, single spout, aluminium drip tray, steel tamper, funnel, dosing cup, carrying bag.
– Options: extra portafilter with screen, split spout, temperature strip, Royal grinder.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.