– White version, with the new (version 2) ‘pressurized portafilter’
– Like all Flair machines, the Classic makes genuine espresso.
– The NEO is the most low-priced Flair, ideal for starting home-baristas.
– The pressurized portafilter gives extra pressure, making the correct grind size less crucial.
– Easy to upgrade with a bottemless portafilter or with a manometer. (Flair Classic or Signature)
– Easy maintenance and cleaning, no descaling, longer heat-up times, etc.
– More flexibiity than a semi-automatic espressomachine, also very able to do cold-press, flow-profiling, low-pressure shots, etc.
– Compact, ideal for traveling or at work.
– Sustainable, uses relatively small amounts of water. Easy maintenance, all parts and accessories are available in our store.
– Included: pressurized portafilter, plastic drip tray, funnel, plastic dosing cup/tamper.
– Optional: bottomless portafilter, steel tamper, manometer kit, temperatuur strip, Royal grinder.