– Black frame, with red portafilter holder and gray silicone sleeve.
– Like all Flair machines, the Classic makes genuine espresso.
– The Classic is the most affordable Flair which can be upgraded to a Pro2, ideal for the beginning ambitious home-barista.
– The bottomless portafilter demands a good grinder, like those from 1zpresso or the Flair Royal.
– Easy to upgrade with a Pressure Gauge and Steel Tamper. (like included with the Flair Signature)
– De Classic can be upgraded to a Pro2, by adding the Second Shot Kit and a steel tamper.
– Easy maintenance and cleaning, no descaling, longer heat-up times, etc.
– More flexibiity than a semi-automatic espressomachine, also very able to do cold-press, flow-profiling, low-pressure shots, etc.
– Compact, ideal for traveling or at work.
– Sustainable, uses relatively small amounts of water. Easy maintenance, all parts and accessories are available in our store.
– Included: bottomless portafilter, plastic drip tray, funnel, plastic dosing cup/tamper, case.
– Optional: Steel tamper, Pressure Gauge kit, Temperature strip, Royal grinder.