Do you own a first-generation Flair 58 with a shower screen? This upgrade kit allows a different workflow, which no longer needs to remove the stem when you want to fill your Flair 58 with water.
This kit contains:
– valve plunger (with bigger entry hole for water)
– brewhead funnel (to avoid spillage)
Attention, you’ll need to remove the shower screen in your Flair 58 brewhead.
This is easy;
– remove the brewhead from the frame
– remove the old plunger plunger (you can use the stem to pull it out)
– flip the brewhead around so the shower screen sits on top
– use a blunt object which has the appropriate diameter
– one firm tap is enough to knock out the shower screen
– mount the new plunger